Friday, September 25, 2009

Ride To Conquer Cancer, Training Progress, Part 56

This is it! We leave for Louisville today after work. We will be staying at the Galt House which is where I'll be next Friday to give a Pig Skull Book Club presentation for the Kentucky Library Association. Except for an injured (broken?) toe from last night's packing, I'm good to go. The start is Saturday, 8 AM at E.P. Tom Sawyer Park. Seventy-five miles later I'll roll into Lexington's Masterson Park for overnight camping with my son Nicholas and hundreds of other Ride to Conquer Cancer riders. Sunday I ride back to Louisville for the grand finish at E.P. Tom Sawyer Park. I'll post pics later next week. Keep me in your prayers.

Long Lick Baptist Church finally has its steeple. Looks good.


1 comment:

Betsy said...

My prayers are with you guys!! (No more injuries,please!!!!)