Saturday, October 10, 2009

Toastmasters Area Competition, Part 1

Kitty Cat never misses an opportunity to hog the glory. She is taking a peep at my 1st place trophy for winning today's Toastmasters Area Competition Table Topics at the Lexington Public Library. Competition was brutal. I advance to next Saturday's Division competition. Georgetown Royal Toastmasters' Ashley McGlone won best humorous speech while Kathy Kenimer grabbed 2nd place. Not bad for the newest Toastmasters Club in the Area.
A golden aura for my trophy.

Toastmasters amongst the chairs. (Stars weren't out yet.) More pics forthcoming.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats, Mike! That's a fine looking trophy! :)

Also, I would like to point out that I am hiding in the background of the second picture on your FB News Feed lol

Betsy said...

CONGRATS, MIKEY!!!!! Cute kitty. =P

Ashley McGlone said...

Congratulations, Mike! Great trophy pics.