Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ride To Conquer Cancer, Training Progress, Part 37

Nicholas has his skin graft surgery this morn. I'm pointing it out to him. He's not very observant. I also remind him, once again, that he needs to start shaving his arms and legs. Maybe now he'll finally listen to his old man.
Doc says Nicholas will be healed in two weeks.

Not every librarian can look this good. I work really hard to keep my legs pasty white. It's not easy with all this infernal sun shining down. I go through a lot of sun block.

Would you check out a book from THIS guy?


Go Blue! Muscles & Michigan. I ride 33 miles after work down Biddle Pike to Skinnersburg to Glass Pike to Long Lick Pike to Sulphur Wells Road back to Biddle Pike. My vital stats from the Cateye bike computer: Speed (13.3 mph avg., 33.3 max.); Heart (130 bpm. avg., 153 max.); Cadence (80 revolutions per minute avg., 109 revolutions per minute max.). I burn 932 calories. Actual pedal time is 2 hours and 29 minutes.

No comments: