Friday, August 7, 2009

Ride To Conquer Cancer, Training Progress, Part 38

Another pic of the dynamic damaged duo. BTW that's Nicholas' bike I'm using as a prop.

You might recall a previous post about my near electrocution at a Sulphur Wells driveway strung with barely visible coiled electric wire. I revisit the scene during my August 6 ride. The driveway veers to the left with the coiled wire strung between the two big trees. Can ya see it? Neither could I.

Here's a closeup of the tree to the right.



The quilt is along Burton Pike. I like how my polarizing filter captures the sky's blue and brings out the contrast with the green grass--vivid.



Same quilt but from an artsty-craftsy angle. My spandexed butt gets wet with this shot. Oh, the sacrifices we artists make for the sake of the craft.

No comments: