Monday, August 24, 2009

Ride To Conquer Cancer, Training Progress, Part 46

More pics from my Aug. 19 ride. The first three pics are of pretty Long Lick Baptist Church on Long Lick Pike near Locust Fork Road.


A parishioner tells me that the new steeple will be installed when the weather is right and the men are ready.

This is the graveyard at Long Lick Baptist Church.


Pretty horse and quilt at a barn on Bond Pike. This is a distant shot.

Good news. The bike shop phones this evening to say my bike is ready. Yee haw! (I'm buying plenty of spare inner tubes).

Bad news. Looks like my pepper spray and I will be "training" another Rottweiler. This new brute lives on Long Lick Pike. Wish me well. (I wonder if this might become a part-time business; training dogs to stop chasing bikers.)

No comments: