Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ride To Conquer Cancer, Training Progress, Part 29

More pics from my July 16 ride. These are pics of the Pollard Henry Cemetery along N.E. Countyline Road connecting Hinton Sadieville and Dryden roads. This portion of the road is loose gravel for one mile and requires some walking instead of riding. My bike points in the direction from which I came. I think the cemetery is in Harrison County.

Little baby Bessie Kidwell born Jan. 1906, died April 1906.


Closeup of baby Kidwell's angel. Left click for more detail.

Another angel headstone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Very nice, Mike. A.Barb

Mr. Mike said...

Thanks, Aunt Barb. There is no mention of this cemetery in Find A Grave. Someone should catalog it with Find A Grave. Looks like a job for your favorite bike-riding-cemetery-super-sleuth. Ahem.

Mike

Mr. Mike said...

Aunt Barb, I'll be posting some more pics of this cemetery.

Mike