Friday, July 31, 2009

Ride To Conquer Cancer, Training Progress, Part 35

The Ivy House From Hell along US 227 in Minorsville. A fellow photographer asks me if I went inside. I tell her I did not go inside because I don't want to go to hell. This pic and the ones that follow are from my July 30 ride.





A huge downed tree along Josephine Road.

Some interesting colors and textures. Notice the glaring sky. My polarizing lens does not take it out. The same fellow photographer suggests using a graduated filter. It's on my shopping list

Nicholas saw the plastic surgeon today. He is going to have a skin graft sometime next week. Bad news is that Nicholas won't be able to ride his bike for at least five weeks. He stills intends to do the Ride To Victory in September. He's a real trooper.

No comments: